" During the yellow fever epidemic of 1821, this half-acre plot was set aside as a public cemetery. Many Protestant pioneers to the new Florida Territory are buried here. Often such burials, made at public expense, went unmarked. The Presbyterian Church has owned and maintained the cemetery since 1832. Interments were discontinued in 1884."
ArchitectureBhagaBrown GeetaCity StreetsDowntownFloridaHarold BrownOutdoorPeopleSignSignboardSkySony NEX6SpringSt AugustineSt Johns CountyUSAbhagavideo.comflharoldbrown.comharoldDASHbrown.comhighwayphotos.bhagavideo.comroad